Tuesday, February 16, 2016

About My Blog

"Delicious Cooking" will contain delicious recipes for any occasion. I am a wife, a mother to a toddler, a full time student, and work part time at the local Winery in Goshen. Time is not always on my side and I know many other college students or professors face the same dilemma.

Through the stress of being in school and trying to find time to create a healthy, delicious, simple, quick, affordable, and yummy meals for my family was not always easy in the past. I would begin looking at different magazines or TV shows to find something to cook for my family. Some of the stuff I did find on there was wonderful. On the other hand, much of it was time consuming also, and I don't always have hours to cook a meal.

 

                                         Image Credit: The Heritage Cook

Cooking can be intimidating when there are so many different steps and ingredients. Cooking is supposed to be fun and creative!

So, I am here to share with you some of my family and friend's favorite dishes, appetizers, and desserts. I am hoping each and every one of you will at least try something to make, I promise you will not be disappointed! Also, I hope you can see the fun and creativeness cooking has to offer.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be excited to see what ideas you have for cooking. I am horrible at cooking and have a difficult time shopping for groceries as a single person. Other than PBJ and spaghetti-O's I eat a lot of tacos churrizos that a friend taught me to make. What types of dishes do you typically make? Are any of them spicy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be excited to see what ideas you have for cooking. I am horrible at cooking and have a difficult time shopping for groceries as a single person. Other than PBJ and spaghetti-O's I eat a lot of tacos churrizos that a friend taught me to make. What types of dishes do you typically make? Are any of them spicy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great question! I believe the most common type of dishes I make are Italian. I like experimenting with different homemade pasta sauces. I do like spicy food and would like to do those more often. Unfortunately, my daughter does not tolerate spicy food yet... maybe in seven years when her taste buds change. I love to make anything, especially crock pot friendly. That does not require a whole lot of work.

    ReplyDelete